How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
Screen potential research subjects for various projects.
Approach potential research subjects, explain research protocol, and obtain patient consent for related clinical research projects.
Perform phone calls to patients for screening, consent, and follow-up.
Enter patient research data into an electronic data entry system.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Superb interpersonal skills – comfortable speaking with healthcare providers and patients, and working independently and as a member of a research team.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in both verbal and written form
- Ability to communicate clearly over the phone
- Willingness to work on the weekends
- Must be able to work 40 hours/week
Days, Evenings, and Weekends.
This job posting is for a University of Michigan Temporary position. Temporary employment may be full or part time, but in either case is limited in duration. Please review the full posting description for details.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.