** Applicants must be a current UM Flint student to be considered for this position
The Web Support staff member in Information Technology Services will:
- Work as part of the UM-Flint web team with the ITS web developers and web/content staff in University Communications and Marketing
- Make content updates to the UM-Flint website in Drupal, the university's web content management system
- Assist with web-related tasks as needed
- Provide support to faculty, staff, and students in the use of Drupal, including assistance with training, troubleshooting, and content updates when assigned
- Provide support for the ITS front desk, answering the office phone and assisting visitors.
- Be supervised directly by ITS web developers
Applicants must be a current UMFlint student
Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Proficient typing skills
- This position can work 15-25 hours a week between 8am and 5pm Monday-Friday
- Work continues between semesters.
Type of Work
- Projects are identified and planned by the University's staff web developers.
- Previous programming experience.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficient typing skills.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.