How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
• Bachelor degree in computer science or its equivalent experience
• Health system experience is desirable
• Strong organizational, presentation and written communication skills
• Strong and effective communication skill
• Ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of people, internally and externally
• Ability to act effectively both independently and as a member of a team.
• Flexibility to meet changing priorities.
• Employees in this classification typically analyze, compare and evaluate various courses of action and have the authority to make independent decisions on matters of significance, free from immediate direction, within the scope of their responsibilities. Primary activities and decision making authority are predominantly performed independently affecting business operations to a substantial degree. Able to interact effectively with customers and other team members.
Strong programming skills are required Experience is desirable but not necessary. Database experience is desirable.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.