How to Apply
In addition to applying to this job posting ID: 159688. Please also send a letter of application, CV, and the names of at least 5 potential references to Dr. Nouri Neamati via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will begin to be reviewed immediately and will continue to be reviewed until the position is filled.
The Neamati Lab in the Department of Medicinal Chemistry at the University of Michigan College of Pharmacy is seeking a research laboratory technician to provide routine to moderately complex technical lab support for projects related to the identification of small-molecule drugs for the treatment of various cancers and HIV-1 infection.
- Collect, analyze, and process laboratory samples.
- Perform a variety of tests, using both routine and special techniques and methods.
- Assist in report writing.
- Set up equipment and materials for course instruction.
- Performs routine library work, including finding literature and copying articles.
- High school diploma or associate’s degree and 1 year of related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Availability to begin work immediately
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.