How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
The University of Michigan Athletic Department is seeking a Program Assistant for its Division I Women’s Soccer program. This position reports to the Head Coach and is responsible for assisting in all phases of the program in accordance with NCAA, Conference and University rules, regulations and policies.
- Oversee team logistics and administrative duties.
- Attend and work all competitions including away contests.
- Organize recruiting visits and travel.
- Coordinate special events and projects.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head Coach.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and intercollegiate athletics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, complex environment in intercollegiate athletics or related field.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills including the ability to prioritize and complete tasks by established deadlines.
This is a seasonal position requiring 40 hours per week, and will include 38 active and 14 inactive weeks of employment each calendar year. The leave of absence will be predetermined and scheduled around the soccer season.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.