Patient evaluation and treatment for a variety of lymphedema diagnoses in our outpatient hand clinic settings. Must work independently. Supervision and teaching of Occupational Therapist and Occupational Therapy Assistant students.
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Current Michigan Registration/License and member of NBCOT.
- Experience in Lymphedema management and CLT is rquired.
- Completion of Klose, Norton, or ACOLS course and Lana certified is preferred.
40 hours Monday thru Friday.
This position may be underfilled at a lower classification depending on the qualifications of the selected candidate.
- This position can be underfilled with a candidate that is license eligible.
University of Michigan Health System conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.