How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
There is an immediate need for a Grader I in N456 – Community Health Nursing. Work may include, but is not limited to, assisting with undergraduate grading activity including but not limited to: reading assigned materials every week and grading the following: group discussions (for participation points), papers (using grading rubric provided), compute and record test scores; grading weekly assignments, quizzes, mid-terms, tests and final exam.
Assist with the following:
- answering student emails regarding administrative issues
- helping students w/CANVAS, access to course materials, organization of materials, uploading/downloading documents and assignments etc.
- answering student emails or questions related to Grader duties (above and below)
- assist the faculty with CANVAS, course set-up, organization of materials
- counsel students concerning examinations, papers, and coursework based on rubric
Bachelor degree required, masters preferred. Demonstrated interpersonal skills with superior ability to communicate effectively are required. Proven attention to details, adaptable, and strong organizational skills are required.
Hours: up to 60 hours total
Hourly rate: $13-15
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.