The College of Arts, Sciences, and Letters Advising and Academic Success office has an exciting opportunity for a student who is flexible, customer service oriented, fun, and professional. We are in need of two Student Assistants to join our team. Responsibilities for this position include:
Front desk support
- Assisting students with questions at the front counter
- Scheduling appointments for students
- Answering phone calls and directing calls to appropriate offices
- Monitoring office e-mail and responding to general requests or appointment requests
- Routing paperwork
- File maintenance projects
- Pulling files for advising appointments
- Special projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Sheets.
- Able to manage information in a confidential and professional manner.
- Professional etiquette, in person and on the phone.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, and to follow through on tasks.
- Enjoys working with people and creating a friendly and professional environment
- Ability to work approximately 20 hours a week
- Experience with EAB Student Success Collaborative
- Experience with Banner
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.