How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
Proctor Exams at the Ross School of Business - $14/hr, flexible schedule includes mornings, afternoons, and evenings
Ross School of Business is searching for responsible and attentive proctors to monitor students as they take exams. The Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan is one of the premier business schools in the nation, housed in a beautiful campus in the heart of Ann Arbor. Our mission is to develop leaders who make a positive difference in the world.
Duties include attending required proctor trainings, monitoring student activity during exams, checking student IDs, passing out and collecting exams, communicating with faculty via email, phone, or in person, and enforcing start and stop times and other rules during the exam. Proctors sign up for exams as they become available. Full training and building tour provided.
1. Demonstrate a high level of responsibility, reliability, attention to detail, and ability to keep information confidential.
2. Be able to understand and communicate rules for each exam (training provided) and be able to enforce rules fairly.
3. Enjoy working with undergraduate students.
4. Communicate professionally and effectively via email in a timely manner.
5. Sign up to proctor exams regularly during the exam season. Each exam is normally in the range of 2-4 hours long. The majority of exams are held in October, December, February, and April.
For more information: Contact Katy Reeves, Ross Accommodations Coordinator
Stephen M. Ross School of Business
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.