How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
Job description: Clerk (TEMP) – Work with OHS staff to coordinate flow of patients for the OHS Flu Fair and offsite clinics. Utilize the SharePoint data entry system to enter flu data. $12/hr
This position will provide clerical support specific to the needs of flu clinics coordinated by Michigan Medicine’s Occupational Health Services (OHS). Responsibilities include:
- Manage supplies for the flu clinic
- Assist with setting up the clinic rooms
- Assist the clinic nurse with transporting supplies to the clinics. Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Manage patient flow during the clinics
- Check patients in using HealthRx (OHS software)
- Troubleshoot log in and software issues
- Perform data entry
- Assist OHS Compliance Coordinator as needed
- Hours may vary/change based on need for flu clinics; must be available to begin work in September 2018.
- Graduation from high school including courses and experience in typing, bookkeeping, and office procedures.
- 1-2 years minimum data entry experience
- Excellent attendance and customer service
Flexible: Hours may vary/change upon the need of the flu clinics
University of Michigan Health System conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.