How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
As a member of our team you will help prepare the golf course for daily play. We are always looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team.
- General golf course maintenance and duties.
- Includes mowing, weed whipping, raking, mulching, hand watering, and weeding.
- Involvement in small projects.
- Operation of mowers and other golf course equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma.
- No golf course experience required but is preferred.
- Willingness to learn. W
- illing and able to perform manual labor.
- Ability to be self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Willingness to work some weekends.
This job posting is for a University of Michigan Temporary position. Temporary employment may be full or part time, but in either case is limited in duration. Please review the full posting description for details.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.