How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position. In your cover letter, please indicate how you discovered this opportunity.
Provide administrative support for the Stewardship and Donor Relations Department working with the Director(s), Associate Director(s), and Assistant Director(s). Working on programs and projects supporting donor recognition, acknowledgements, financial and impact reporting, and scholarship impact statements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One to three years administrative assistant experience, preferably in a development or fundraising environment.
- Experienced PC user, knowledge of MS Office Suite 2007 preferred (Word, Excel, all Google platforms-email, calendar, drive, docs), PowerPoint a plus.
- Detail oriented, strong communication skills.
- Discretion when dealing with highly sensitive information.
- Ability to set priorities; handle multiple assignments and deadlines, and to display excellent judgement while operating in a flexible and professional manner.
For additional information about this position and to review other current openings in Development, please visit our website at: www.giving.umich.edu/careers.
The Office of University Development maximizes private support for the University of Michigan through high-quality collaboration with the development programs of schools, colleges, and units. We also provide fundraising leadership through the stimulation and facilitation of healthy, productive and life-long relationships with our colleagues, alumni, friends, foundations and corporations.
The U-M development community is committed to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse and thriving workforce, and demonstrating respect and inclusivity for all.
Although the Posting End Date may indicate otherwise, this job may be filled and closed anytime after a posting duration of seven calendar days.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.