How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
- Assist in the development and implementation of specific student services programs
- Counsel people in regard to personal, academic and/or adjustment areas and refer to appropriate agencies
- Act as liaison with University units; coordinate meetings, conferences, facilities, and services
- Supervise the work of supporting staff as required
- Graduation from high school and preferably, possession of a Bachelor's degree
- Some experience in student counseling
- Reasonable knowledge of University policies and procedures related to student affairs
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.