How to Apply
A cover letter and resume are required for consideration for this position. The cover letter should be included as a page of your resume and specifically address your interest in the position and outline particular skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
Infection Prevention and Epidemiology is seeking a highly skilled Clinical Information Analyst to provide departmental support for data collection, projects, and practice monitoring.
- Perform various audits of infection control practices and compile results.
- Collect, assess, review and analyze surveillance data.
- Maintain records of reviews.
- Maintain and update databases.
- Report communicable diseases to county health departments.
- Assist with special projects.
- Bachelor's degree in a health related field.
- Knowledge or experience in the delivery of patient care needed to perform the duties of the position (clinical experience).
- Experience generating reports.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments.
- Organize time effectively.
- Work independently as well as a member of a team.
- Master's of Public Health degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Epic (MiChart), Tableau, NHSN, Theradoc, Microsoft Access
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.