How to Apply
Applicants who are interested in this position should contact Dr. Kyoung Eun Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include a brief statement of research interests/goals along with a CV and contact information for three references.
Postdoctoral position is available in the laboratory of Dr. Kyoung Eun Lee in the Department of Pharmacology at the University of Michigan Medical School. Our group focuses on understanding how pancreatic cancer develops in complex tissue environments, with particular interest in hypoxia and immune cells as critical tumor microenvironment components.
- Pursue full-time, laboratory-based research investigating pancreatic cancer biology using mouse and cell culture models.
- Work with PI and other colleagues in the laboratory.
- Prepare manuscripts for publication and present work at meetings and seminars.
- Candidates must be receiving a PhD or MD/PhD degree prior to starting the postdoc position (or have recently earned such a degree) .
- Previous record of publication in primary research journals is required.
- The ideal candidate will have a solid background in cancer biology and/or immunology.
- Experience working with murine cancer models.
- Experience in multi-parameter flow cytometry.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.