How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
- Provide administrative support to a number of faculty and staff
- Manage faculty calendars as needed
- Organize and schedule meetings
- Monitor the Child/Adolescent Psychiatry consult list in MiChart and audit treatment plans
- Provide cross-coverage support for administrative staff within Psychiatry
- A high school diploma and two to four years of experience
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to set goals, organize/prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently
- Ability to exercise good judgement and work both independently or as a member of our team
- Excellent computer skills
- Minimum of two years experience in a clinical setting
- Considerable knowledge of medical terminology
- Experience with MiChart and/or other Michigan Medicine clinical applications
- Reasonable knowledge of Michigan Medicine policies and procedures
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act. Under Michigan law, a criminal history check including fingerprinting is required as a condition of transfer or employment for this position.
Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.