Job Title: Biology Lab Assistant (multiple positions available)
Starting Pay: $9.45
A flexible schedule is available, approximately 10- 20 hours per week between classes.
Preference given to sophomores/juniors.
Work study encouraged to apply.
Will be taught all necessary skills.
- Prepare chemical solutions and sterile media
- Operate laboratory equipment
- Set-up equipment and supplies for multiple teaching laboratories
- Wash dishes, clean labs, maintain equipment and chemical and supply inventories
- Current UM-D student.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Able to follow directions and work safely and independently as necessary.
- High attention to detail.
- Must be dependable.
- Good attendance and punctuality required.
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.