- Grading undergraduate marketing coursework
- Helping prepare assignment instructions and other course materials
- Helping set up Canvas website
- 2-10 hours per week - most work can be done independently at the time and place of the graders choice
- Must be a masters student
- Must have an interest in marketing
- Must be fluent in English reading and writing
- It would be helpful if the applicant has taken a course with Professor Ahuvia
If you would like to apply for the position, or just want more info, please email me at Ahuvia@umich.edu. Please answer the questions below.
- Are you taking a course with Prof. Ahuvia this semester and/or have you taken any of his courses before? If so which ones?
- What program are you enrolled in and what is your area of specialization (if you have one)?
- What courses are you taking this semester?
- Do you have any background in marketing or the social sciences? (A marketing background is not required.)
- Have you taken a marketing course using The Big Picture framework? (If you don’t know what it is, the answer is no.)
- Will you have a job this semester? If so, what is it?
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.