Physical Science Lab Assistant (Temp)
Job Title: Physics/Chemistry Lab Assistant (multiple positions available)
Starting Pay: $9.25
- Prepare chemical solutions
- Operate Lab and computer equipment
- Set up equipment and supplies for multiple types of teaching laboratories
- Wash dishes,clean labs, maintain equipment, chemical inventories and update supplies
A flexible work schedule is available M-F, approximately 10-20 hrs/wk,between 7 am-8 pm around your class schedule. Preference given to Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors who are current UM-D students.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good verbal communication skill set
- Able to work safely and follow directions in great detail and if necessary to work independently
- Must be dependable
- Good attendance and punctuality required
- All necessary training will be given to develop the required job skills.
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.