The University of Michigan Health System improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
- Assist with cellular therapy data management and maintaining laboratory data.
- Assist with sample distribution of the stem cell product specimens, pickup and transport of cellular therapy products.
- Perform cleaning/maintenance of laboratory and laboratory equipment.
- Assist with ordering and stocking supplies.
- Perform clerical duties including copying, filing and faxing.
- High school diploma.
- Must be able to walk 3 miles and lift 40 pounds with or without assistance.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Knowledge off Microsoft Word and Excel
Monday - Friday 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM
University of Michigan Health System conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.