How to Apply
A resume is required for consideration for this position.
As a member of our team you will help prepare the golf course for daily play. We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Training of all golf course equipment is provided. The job will provide experience and knowledge of working for one of Michigan's top golf courses.
- General golf course maintenance and duties.
- Mowing, weed whipping, raking, mulching, hand watering, weeding as well as the involvement in small projects.
- The job also includes the operation of mowers and other golf course equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- No golf course experience required but is preferred.
- Willingness to learn.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Willing and able to perform manual labor.
- Ability to be self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Willingness to work some weekends.
This job posting is for a University of Michigan Temporary position. Temporary employment may be full or part time, but in either case is limited in duration.
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.