The Department of Language, Culture, and Communication is seeking an instructor to teach French 301, Advanced Conversation and Composition for the Fall 2019 term.
Appointment will begin on September 1, 2019 and is for one semester only with possibility of reappointment for future terms.
French 301 meets Tuesday and Thursdays, 2:00-3:15 p.m.
- Correct and assign grades for in-class activities, out-of-class assignments, and exams
- Attend French area meetings to discuss and learn about curriculum, second language acquisition, teaching methodologies and strategies
- Maintain office hours
- M.A. in French language, literature, linguistics, and/or culture
- Native or near-native French language proficiency
- Experience teaching French, preferably at the post-secondary level
- Immersion experience in French-speaking country or region.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.