This position will be under the supervision of Dr. Kevin Chung and will be working with his hand surgery outcomes research team.
Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
- Collecting and managing data for clinical research projects (outcomes research / Hand Surgery) .
- Familiarity with administrative data, statistical programming and analysis, SAS, Stata and R packages .
- Screens and has oversight for the recruitment of subjects, collects, processes and· analyzes data .
- Assists in the reporting of resuIts.
- Master's Degree in Biostatistics with 0-5 years of experience.
- Strong background in statistics .
- Experience/knowledge of SAS
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team .
- Excellent organizational skills and strong writing ability are required.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act. Pre-employment drug testing applies to all selected candidates, including new or additional faculty and staff appointments, as well as transfers from other U-M campuses.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.