Why Join Michigan Medicine?
Michigan Medicine is one of the largest health care complexes in the world and has been the site of many groundbreaking medical and technological advancements since the opening of the U-M Medical School in 1850. Michigan Medicine is comprised of over 26,000 employees and our vision is to attract, inspire, and develop outstanding people in medicine, sciences, and healthcare to become one of the world’s most distinguished academic health systems. In some way, great or small, every person here helps to advance this world-class institution. Work at Michigan Medicine and become a victor for the greater good.
What Benefits can you Look Forward to?
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage effective on your very first day
- Retirement savings opportunities
Patient evaluation and treatment for a variety of hand diagnoses in our outpatient hand clinic settings. Must work independently. Supervision and teaching of Occupational Therapist and Occupational Therapy Assistant students.
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Current Michigan Registration/License and member of NBCOT.
- Experience in hand therapy required. CHT, CHT eligible, and/or recent graduate of Michigan Medicine Hand Fellowship preferred.
40 hours Monday through Friday.
This position may be underfilled at a lower classification depending on the qualifications of the selected candidate.
- This position can be underfilled with a candidate that is license eligible.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act. Pre-employment drug testing applies to all selected candidates, including new or additional faculty and staff appointments, as well as transfers from other U-M campuses.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.