How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
The UM-Flint School of Management is seeking qualified individuals to play a major role in assisting the Director of the Hagerman Center. Initiate, recruit for, and manage projects related to University of Michigan-Flint entrepreneurship programs, especially for the Zillions Solutions' Competition. Activities include overseeing and organizing student volunteers, helping establish the policies and procedures to manage projects related to entrepreneurship, and playing a major role in assuring that the Hagerman Center achieves all of its goals and targets. In addition, the individual will assume other responsibilities as indicated by the Director. This is a part-time, temporary position, for approximately 10 hours per week, additional hours as needed.
- Must be a current UM-Flint student in the undergraduate program in good standing with satisfactory and timely progress towards degree completion
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to work with others, especially student volunteers
- Able to describe programs clearly and enthusiastically
- Superior oral and written skills
- Goal oriented
- Business Major with an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Active in student organizations
- Participated in entrepreneurship activities on campus
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.