How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
Zero to Thrive is seeking a temp staff member for up to 20 hours per week to assist with various research tasks. This Research Assistant position offers hands-on experience with data entry, participant interaction and other research data procedures. Job duties will be in-person at the Rachel Upjohn Building with the possibility of some remote work.
Provide assistance with the following tasks for Zero to Thrive research studies:
- Transcription of clinical interviews
- Data Management (enter data, Qualtrics, missing data tracking, cross comparing corrections in data entry, data corrections)
- Assistance with data collection procedure at 1PM on various days of the week (availability at around 1PM for about 30 minutes is needed each day of the week so this staff member can be utilized on data collection days whenever they may occur)
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks (assist with training preparation, reorganizing tracking sheets, uploading documents, etc.)
- Research experience.
- Availability on weekdays at 1PM for in person task.
- Interest in maternal and infant mental health and/or early childhood.
Schedule may vary but availability at least 2-3 days a week from 12:30-2:30pm required.
Rachel Upjohn Building
Under Michigan law, a criminal history check including fingerprinting is required as a condition of transfer or employment for this position.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act. Pre-employment drug testing applies to all selected candidates, including new or additional faculty and staff appointments, as well as transfers from other U-M campuses.
This posting may be removed from the job board and filled, at any time.
The University of Michigan participates with the federal EVerify system. Individuals hired into positions that are funded by a federal contract with the FAR EVerify clause must have their identity and work eligibility confirmed by the EVerify system. This position is identified as a position that may include the EVerify requirement.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.