How to Apply
A NOTE ABOUT MPULSE SUMMER 2021 PROGRAMMING
SMTD has decided to move MPulse online for Summer 2021. If you have any questions regarding the job description, please contact Youth & Adult Program Manager Garrett Lefkowitz by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. .
ONLINE MPULSE PROGRAM
- Part-time: June 14th – August 1st, 2021 (approx. 25-30 hours per week)
- Assignment Duration: 1-6 weeks
- Compensation: $200 - $1200 (depending on assignment)
• Please note that there are multiple MPulse Intern positions available for Summer 2021.
Reports to: MPulse Camp Director
- Serve as liaison between the intern’s assigned MPulse Program’s Director and seasonal MPulse staff / the office of Engagement and Outreach.
- Support the direction, management, and organization of campers during all online activities and throughout the camp to meet the intended camper goals
- Be a role model and ambassador for University of Michigan to MPulse Students and staff.
- Plan and participate in community building activities related to music, theatre, dance, cultural enrichment, University of Michigan campus tours, recreation and professional development.
- Oversee the health and safety in all activities for campers and staff.
- Current U-M students or U-M Alumni.
- Current sophomore standing or higher at time of application.
- Preference will be given to current School of Music, Theatre and Dance students and U-M students or alumni with performing arts backgrounds.
A pre-employment background check must be conducted before a candidate may receive a firm offer of employment to a staff position at the University of Michigan.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.