How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
This position works under the Clubhouse Manager to provide exceptional customer service to golfers through the check in process, answering phones and selling merchandise.
- Operate point of sale and reservation software.
- Scheduling of tee times, checking in golfers.
- Daily interaction with customers by phone/email and personal interaction.
- Organize, display merchandise in Golf Shop.
- Work with customers and department staff as required to meet all needs.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Availability to work 10-25 hours/week, evening and weekend hours based on event schedule.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Excellent customer service and communications skills.
- Punctual and reliable work ethic.
- Experience working in team environment.
The University of Michigan Athletic Department is dedicated to building a department culture which demonstrates respect for all, shows compassion for others, and celebrates the differences among our staff, student-athletes, and supporters. We are committed to the hiring and development of diverse staff who contribute to an inclusive environment.
This job posting is for a University of Michigan Temporary position. Temporary employment may be full or part time, but in either case is limited in duration. Please review the full posting description for details.
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.