How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
Employee will work under Clubhouse Manager to maintain a hospitable environment for golfers. Will help to assure that golf carts, driving range and course specific areas are clean, organized and readily usable.
- Maintain golf cart stock.
- Oversee driving range and practice area operations.
- Perform daily checks of supplies and tidiness of water towers and course comfort stations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift 40+ lbs.
- Operate machinery
- Availability to work 15-30 hours/week, possible evening and weekend hours based on events.
- Assure compliance with NCAA, Big Ten, and U of M regulations, policies and procedures.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- The ability to work within a team environment.
The University of Michigan Athletic Department is dedicated to building a department culture which demonstrates respect for all, shows compassion for others, and celebrates the differences among our staff, student-athletes, and supporters. We are committed to the hiring and development of diverse staff who contribute to an inclusive environment.
This job posting is for a University of Michigan Temporary position. Temporary employment may be full or part time, but in either case is limited in duration. Please review the full posting description for details.
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.