Michigan Medicine Stroke Program is committed to health equity and has several community-based participatory research (CBPR) programs with the goal of addressing health disparities in stroke treatment and outcomes.
The selected candidate for this position will play an active role in improving the design and usability of the Stroke Ready website. The website will be one our primary tools for dissemination of our results, and providing the packaged intervention so that other communities can use it.
• Experience in website design, with a focus on redesigning the site for greater focus toward dissemination of the intervention
• Interest in health promotion
• Be able to work both independently and in teams
• Be able to work without direct supervision
• Strong attention to detail
• Punctual and organized
• Experience in health behavior communications and health promotion technology
• Interest in health disparities
• Experience working on community-based participatory research projects
CVC - 1500 E. Medical Center Dr., Ann Arbor, MI 48109 - Remote
This is a term-limited position: February, 2021 – June, 2021
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act. Pre-employment drug testing applies to all selected candidates, including new or additional faculty and staff appointments, as well as transfers from other U-M campuses.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.