How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning is seeking a motivated individual to join the finance team. This position will perform financial transactions i.e. Concur, People Pay, reimbursement processing, journal entries, other administrative duties and assist with financial reporting. This role is limited to six to eight weeks.
- Market site orders
- People Pay & purchase order processing
- Guest and student reimbursements
- Journal entries
- Research business issues
- Parking pass administration
- Financial Reporting
- Support other Financial Manager requests
- High School Diploma or High School Equivalency Certificate
- One or more years of work experience in administration, finance, business, or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to work effectively with diverse groups
- Exceptional attention to detail and timely follow-through on assignments
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Excellent customer service skills
Taubman College also affirms the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) as we organize resources and priorities that align with our values. We seek to have a diverse group of persons at all levels of the college - students, faculty, staff, and administrators - including persons of different race and ethnicity, national origin, gender and gender expression, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, religious commitment, age, and disability status. We strive to create a community of mutual respect and trust, a community in which every and all members and their respective backgrounds, identities, and views are represented without any threat of bias, harassment, intimidation, or discrimination. Learn more about Taubman College’s DEI efforts.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.