How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
Please forward your cover letter and resume
The College of Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacy department is seeking a Temporary Research Assistant to support Clinical Trials. The desired candidate will prepare, modify, and analyze moderately complex computer programs. Assist in the conversion of datasets into the right structure for analysis using various computer models. Design batch processing routines to increase efficiencies within the current laboratory research workflow that will help to expedite the generation of final reports.
- Collect, process, transport clinical samples for analyses obtained in the operating room
- Document collection times and relevant sample details
- Associates Degree
- Experience with organization of datasets
- Ability to review and modify programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
- Microsoft Excel/Microsoft Word
- Willingness to be in the operating room and able to tolerate the surgical environment for 6-10 hours when study in progress
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.