How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
The MC3 program (mc3.depressioncenter.org/) is looking for a temporary part-time research assistant to assist with data and database updates.
- Update data in spreadsheets and databases
- Perform internet searches
- Other duties as directed
- High school degree or equivalent
- Basic experience with MS Excel and other MS programs
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Eagerness to learn new tasks and skills
- Outstanding organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
The position is for 10-15 hours per week and the work schedule is flexible within the Monday-Friday 9-5 work week. No nights or weekends required.
Under Michigan law, a criminal history check including fingerprinting is required as a condition of transfer or employment for this position.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act. Pre-employment drug testing applies to all selected candidates, including new or additional faculty and staff appointments, as well as transfers from other U-M campuses.
Temporary job postings may be removed from the job board and filled at any time.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.