Work on a research project that aims to help individuals with Parkinson's Disease better monitor and manage symptoms through a mobile application. Primary investigators (PI's) for this MCubed funded project are Drs. Charlotte Tang (CIS/CSC), Linda Zhu (EGR) and Nathan Miller (PSY).
Academically related research activities including:
- Meet regularly with PI's to report progress
- Assist with literature reviews
- Assist with mobile app design
- Build mobile apps
- Conduct experiments and qualitative studies
- Collaborate with PI's in dissemination of the results
Skills You Have
- Good communication skills
- Good critical thinking
- The RA should have experience with web app development and user-centered design
- Current UM-Flint undergraduate student
Android app development experience is a plus.
Will work 20 hours or less per week
Will work remotely
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.