The ACES Training team at the Michigan Medicine seeks a Trainer for Call Center and Front Desk support. This trainer will be credentialed in the MiChart Cadence Application in addition to other competencies related to Call Center and Front Desk workflows.
Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
- Master the Epic Application and Workflows relevant to your training area(s).
- Train end users on the MiChart Cadence application and Michigan Medicine UMMG workflows related to their appropriate role.
- Manage classroom rosters, attendance, exams, completion and competencies within the Learning Management System.
- Support end users during go-lives, training sessions and through assigned help desk tickets.
- Assist in the testing of training materials and training environment making suggestions as appropriate.
- Create/Update training materials, tip sheets and other training tools as requested by the Instructional Designer.
- Demonstrate updates and changes to key stakeholders via webinars, eLearnings and presentations as requested by ACES leadership.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Organization /Adult Learning, Instructional Design, Education, Business Administration, Communication, Health Administration or an equivalent amount of relevant experience.
- Adaptable to technology and technology changes.
- Able to effectively deliver scripted training material to groups of varying sizes for four hours or longer and the willingness to adapt to challenging training situations and personalities.
- Ability to build rapport, engage adult learners and establish an enjoyable learning environment. Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and to meet deadlines.
- 2-5 years of professional experience.
- Experience in a healthcare setting, preferable Ambulatory Care.
- Experience in administering and conducting training.
- Experience creating and developing training materials.
- Knowledge of Michigan Medicine policies, procedures, practices and current Michigan Medicine systems.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act. Pre-employment drug testing applies to all selected candidates, including new or additional faculty and staff appointments, as well as transfers from other U-M campuses.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. The review and selection process may begin as early as the eighth day after posting. This opening may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.