Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
- Reconcile receipts with purchase requisitions.
- Maintain stock level in work area.
- Process orders from requisitions, identify chargeable accounts and effect stock rotation. Transport and deliver stock utilizing two four wheel carts or pallet trucks.
- Identify stock using codes and item numbers.
- Package for shipment all types of stock and equipment.
- Inspect items for damage and completeness. Record items received, dispensed or returned and perform item counts.
- Clean assigned area of work and equipment.
- High school diploma, GED or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to read, write and no lifting restrictions.
- Some computer skills.
Positions vary: Day shift, afternoon shift, midnight shift, weekends, and holidays, full-time and part-time
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.