Part-time temporary position with job duties including but not limited to: providing a safe environment and friendly customer service in the weight areas of the Recreation Center; performing equipment check-out and check-in, inventory control, and laundering towels in the Equipment Station; and performing cashier/sales work, data entry, operating cash registers, maintaining merchandise, and checking in patrons at the front counter. Depending upon work area, First Aid/CPR/AED certification may be required (training will be provided). Applicants should provide hours of availability in an attached resume. Work hours may include daytime, evenings and weekends.
- Enrolled student at UM-Flint for the upcoming 2021-22 academic year
- Available to report for staff training in mid-August and work on-campus at least 8 hours per week beginning with fall semester
- Excellent communication skills
- Work Study Award
- Prior customer service experience
- First Aid/CPR/AED certification
- Knowledge of weight and cardio equipment
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.