Our Branch Operations team is currently searching for bright, professional and friendly service minded individuals to join our team!
Would you like a position working on or close to campus? Does the idea of working with an organization that gives back to the community sound exciting to you? Do you like to have fun while working hard and developing your knowledge? Then consider joining the University of Michigan Credit Union (UMCU) as a Student Member Service Representative! We are looking for student member service representatives to join our growing team!
What you'll be doing in this role:
- Provide first-class service to our members
- Maintain a cash drawer, count money and prepare your drawer for balancing
- Process all monetary transactions for members including; deposits, withdrawals, loan transactions and update member information
- Handle all member requests and advise members on services offered by the credit union
- Respond to member questions regarding credit union policies and procedures
- Attend UMCU sponsored events both on and off campus
What you need for this role:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Math and general clerical skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail even in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work some Saturdays is required
What's in it for you?
You'll gain hands-on experience, adding to your skillsets and building your resume
Convenient locations on and close to campus
Learn in a positive and upbeat work environment
Maize and Blue Logo wear!
Opportunity to give back to the local community
UMCU was named a Top Workplace by the Detroit Free Press
Named one of the Nations Best and Brightest Workplaces by the National Association for Business Resources
Please apply at https://www.umcu.org/The-Team/
Students interested can feel free to contact Brittany Bentz at (734)-625-7865 or at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for more information.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.