What You'll Do
- Work front desk of MLC and support its routine operations
- Help students sign in to the MLC
- Proctor various types of course exams
- Support students in accessing resources offered by the MLC and the university
- Attend occasional a semesterly training session related to MLC policy and procedures
- Other tasks or projects as identified by MLC Coordinator
- Some familiarity with Google Suite or other standard office technology
- Willingness to learn and/or use new office software and technology
- Applicants must have and maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Customer service experience
- Work-study strongly preferred
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
U-M COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
COVID-19 vaccinations are now required for all University of Michigan students, faculty and staff across all three campuses, including Michigan Medicine, by the start of the fall term on August 30, 2021. This includes those working or learning remotely. More information on this policy is available on the Campus Blueprint website or the U-M Dearborn and U-M Flint websites.