How to Apply
A resume is required for consideration for this position. Please also indicate your schedule availability.
The University of Michigan COVID-19 Community Sampling and Tracking Program (CSTP) is a free, asymptomatic testing program for all U-M faculty, staff and students on the Ann Arbor campus. This program plays a critical role in the public health response to COVID-19 and adds to our understanding of how the virus is impacting our campus community. These positions report to the Site Coordinator and are an essential part of this important program.
Site Staff will work with personnel in public health and epidemiology to assist with testing sites and operations across campus. Job responsibilities include:
- Checking in participants
- Monitoring test collection procedure and protocol
- Training participants on test collection
- Answering community member questions
- Completing record collection and documentation as required
- Assisting with general site operations including replenishing supplies and other duties as needed
- Prior experience working in customer service and working in teams
- Ability to work in a high paced environment and adapt to shifting priorities
- Demonstrated organizational skills, strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills
- Prior experience training coworkers or peers
- Basic knowledge in public health
- Basic - intermediate computer skills
Position is anticipated to start ASAP for training and continue at least through December 2021.
Site Staff will work shifts to cover the collection site hours of Monday - Friday, 7am - 6pm (may expand hours until 8pm depending on need). Flexibility of work hours during the work week may be needed as dictated by collection needs. Full and part-time schedules will be considered.
Work takes place at various onsite Ann Arbor campus locations.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic staff member with a commitment to contributing to a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment for all members of our community.
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
U-M COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
COVID-19 vaccinations are now required for all University of Michigan students, faculty and staff across all three campuses, including Michigan Medicine. This includes those working or learning remotely. More information on this policy is available on the Campus Blueprint website or the U-M Dearborn and U-M Flint websites.