The College of Arts and Sciences is seeking an Office Assistant with Work Study funding for Fall 2021, Winter 2022, and possibly beyond.
Work with our administrative team and gain office and administrative experience!
- Provide assistance with office reception duties such as answer phone, greet guests, provide directions, etc.
- Perform office duties including: scanning documents, updating bulletin boards, distributing mail to faculty and staff, and special projects.
- Assist in maintenance of office equipment.
- Support department social media outlets, as requested
- UM-Flint student with awarded work-study funds for Fall 2021 and Winter 2022
- Good verbal communication skills
- Positive and enthusiastic service-oriented attitude
- Willingness to learn new skills and processes
- Familiarity with Xerox equipment, scanner, and Microsoft Office software
- Experience with social media
- Knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Suite software
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
U-M COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
COVID-19 vaccinations are now required for all University of Michigan students, faculty and staff across all three campuses, including Michigan Medicine. This includes those working or learning remotely. More information on this policy is available on the Campus Blueprint website or the U-M Dearborn and U-M Flint websites.