- Working with students
- Learning module editing and production
- Clerical work
- Administrative work
- Test proctoring and grading
- New term preparation
- Maintenance of equipment and supplies
The Science Learning Center works to ensure that all science students have the same opportunity for success in science courses regardless of educational background.
- Graduation from high school, minimum of 30 academic credit hours in undergraduate coursework, and good academic standing as a University of Michigan-Dearborn student.
- Applicant should have completed all introductory-level science courses.
- Ability to communicate clearly about complex scientific information with students from a wide variety of educational backgrounds
- Willing to apply a continuous improvement mindset to SLC work
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
U-M COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
COVID-19 vaccinations are now required for all University of Michigan students, faculty and staff across all three campuses, including Michigan Medicine. This includes those working or learning remotely. More information on this policy is available on the Campus Blueprint website or the U-M Dearborn and U-M Flint websites.