How to Apply
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must include a cover letter as the first page of the resume addressing specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to the position.
The Physical Therapy department is seeking laboratory assistants for the Fall 2021 and Winter 2022 semesters.
Prepare physical therapy laboratories for lab sections including, but not limited to:
- room set up and break down
- disposal of consumable supplies
- set up and storage of appropriate equipment, inventory and prepare needed list of supplies
- prepare laundry for delivery/pick up for vendor
- organize storage closets as needed
- effectively communicate with faculty members regarding necessary lab set up.
- Candidates must be enrolled at UM-Flint in the Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program
- Candidates must be in Year 2 of the DPT program at UM-Flint in the 2021 Fall semester
- Candidates must be in good academic standing with the University of Michigan-Flint
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of ten calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
U-M COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
COVID-19 vaccinations are now required for all University of Michigan students, faculty and staff across all three campuses, including Michigan Medicine. This includes those working or learning remotely. More information on this policy is available on the Campus Blueprint website or the U-M Dearborn and U-M Flint websites.