The Michigan Medicine COVID-19 Community Sampling and Tracking Program (CSTP) is a free asymptomatic, testing program for our Michigan Medicine employees. This testing is available for all Michigan Medicine faculty and staff who work onsite at least once per week.
As part of Michigan Medicine's COVID Sampling and Tracking Program (CSTP) you will:
- Greet and check in employees, including ensure all the proper paperwork is completed
- Provide instructions to employees on how to administer the test
- Help with set-up and tear down, as needed
- Be able to float to assist where needed
- Provide great customer service with a positiive attitude
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete tasks accurately and thoroughly
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled in organization, multitasking, and prioritizing tasks
- High School diploma or equivalent
Work schedule will vary based on needs of the clinic.
Location: Towsley Center for Continuing Medical Education
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act. Pre-employment drug testing applies to all selected candidates, including new or additional faculty and staff appointments, as well as transfers from other U-M campuses.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
U-M COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
COVID-19 vaccinations are now required for all University of Michigan students, faculty and staff across all three campuses, including Michigan Medicine. This includes those working or learning remotely. More information on this policy is available on the Campus Blueprint website or the U-M Dearborn and U-M Flint websites.