How to Apply
A cover letter and resume are important submissions for the hiring team to get a sense of your experience. In the cover letter, please let us know how this role aligns with your career aspirations and skill set. Submit both a cover letter and resume as one file (because of system limitations).
Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning has an exciting opportunity for a Salesforce professional to support our undergraduate and graduate recruitment strategies. The college's Office of Admissions leads efforts to identify, recruit, admit, and enroll the next generation of architecture, urban design, urban planning and urban technology professionals. You will report to the director of admissions and recruiting and use Salesforce and other related technologies (i.e. FormAssembly, Cirrus Insight) to increase recruiting effectiveness by capitalizing on the latest functionality. In this hands-on technical role, you will ensure performance of the Salesforce platform and associated third-party products, maintaining data integrity and quality, providing user training and support, writing process documentation, and producing reports/dashboards to track essential metrics.
This is a 2-year term-limited position with the possibility of extension. While the job is situated in Ann Arbor and on campus work is expected, Taubman College offers flexible work arrangements.
- Expand use of existing Salesforce functionality for automated recruitment efforts
- Develop inquiry and event forms using FormAssembly
- Maximize use of Cirrus Insight for automated capturing of new inquiries
- Troubleshoot issues related to Salesforce, FormAssembly, Cirrus Insight and other technologies used for recruitment of new students
- Improve data integrations from multiple U-M systems
- Write process documentation for Salesforce users and conduct user training
- Create reports and dashboards
- Launch the use of text messaging for admitted students to assist with yield and Artificial Intelligence (AI) chat bot to increase prospective student engagement
- Support other technical tools used with recruitment/admissions: Slideroom, Evermap, YAMM and CollegeNet
- Stay current with relevant advances in technology that can be used for admissions and recruitment
- Be Taubman College's liaison in the Salesforce Recruitment Group within U-M
In addition to a career filled with purpose and opportunity, U-M offers a comprehensive benefits package to help you stay well, protect yourself and your family, and plan for a secure future. Benefits include generous time off; retirement plan with two-for-one matching contributions after the first year; many choices for comprehensive health insurance; life insurance; long-term disability coverage; and flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care expenses. Learn more about U-M benefits.
Please note: Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Taubman College values a diverse group of students, faculty, staff, and administrators that includes people of different race and ethnicity, national origin, gender and gender expression, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, religious commitment, age, and disability status. We aim to create a community of mutual respect and trust where everyone's backgrounds, identities, and views are represented without any threat of bias, harassment, intimidation, or discrimination. Learn more about our DEI efforts.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. The review and selection process may begin as early as the eighth day after posting. This opening may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
U-M COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
COVID-19 vaccinations are now required for all University of Michigan students, faculty and staff across all three campuses, including Michigan Medicine. This includes those working or learning remotely. More information on this policy is available on the Campus Blueprint website or the U-M Dearborn and U-M Flint websites.